Career LevelTeam Leader
Loon Fung has been one of the leading Chinese supermarket since our first establishment in central London in 1965. As one of the first Chinese supermarkets in the UK, we have become not only the landmark of London’s vibrant and bustling Chinatown, but also the embodiment of oriental culture in the region. Since then, we thrive to provide excellent products close to our hearts from Asia, all while illustrating the Chinese spirit of sharing with the London community.
Explore roles at Loon Fung and become part of our family…
Location: Alperton (HA0), Chinatown (W1D), Tottenham (N17)
Contract: Full time, permanent
Salary: £9.00 – £9.30
Duties may include but not limited to:
- Delegate tasks and guide the team to ensure that all procedures are adhered to;
- Train and motivate the team to ensure excellent customer service is provided to drive sales;
- Ensure stock level on the shop floor is maintained to the company’s standards;
- Support all departments of the shop, from checkouts and deliveries to replenishment and fresh product preparation;
- Assist the store manager and deputy manager with staff rotas, shift arrangements, absences and sick leaves management;
- Take on key holder responsibilities – opening and closing the store.
- Fluent Chinese speaking and written skills are desirable – Mandarin or Cantonese;
- Previous experience in a fast paced retail environment;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Must have the legal right to work in the UK (without sponsorship).
Apply now to build your career at Loon Fung, the leading oriental wholesaler and retailer in London.