Contract Type – Permanent
Location – North London
Salary -£70,000 plus package
Client: An award winning Kent Based Contractor who has grown steadily year by year to be one of the most recognised Contractors through-out Kent. This Contractor specialises in High- Quality Refurbishment and New Build Residential Projects throughout Kent.
Project: New build concrete frame residential project to the value of approximately £12mil.
Position: Seeking a Project Manager to be based on site reporting to a visiting Contracts Manager and will be managing Health & Safety and Build Processes for the Client.
- Ensuring project is delivered safely through effective planning & use of method and risk assessments
- Main point of contact for Client, Sub-Contractors and Public.
- Managing completion and the handover to the client
- Ensure that the programme deadlines are achieved
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest standards of quality
- Manage and maintain the project budgetary requirements
- Ensuring sufficient resources are in place; while maintaining budget for successful completion of the project.
- Providing regular progress updates to Directors
- Previous experience running a project of similar value.
- Project experience in residential
- SMSTS, First Aid & CSCS is essential
- Highly Organised
- Good problem solver
- Work well under pressure
What you will get in return –
- Basic Salary up to £70,000
- Car Allowance or company car
- Internal Progression and training available
- Good work life balance