Job Title: Site Manager for London & Site Manager for Lincoln
Level: with CPCS A62
Work Location: local person if possible
The client operates in many construction sectors including residential, commercial, health, education, student accommodation and leisure. Using light steel framing their Building System outperforms traditional methods of construction.
- Work alongside Senior Project Manager.
- Assist in the management of sub-contractors and programme of works
- Cost management
- Time management
- Quantity manage materials on site
- Quality manage all aspects of the projects
- Contract administration
- Health & Safety management at all times
- Assist in the compiling of information for weekly site reports if requested
- Prevent fines and interruptions by complying with and enforcing codes.
Report to Senior Site Managers, MD, and other Senior Directors