- SMSTS certified.
- First aid trained.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Project and be computer literate.
- Experience working with rainscreen systems and cladding systems
- NEBOSH or IOSH trained
- Construction management knowledge and experience
- Ability to liaise with main contractor and site operatives.
- Positive, Can-do attitude towards construction challenges
- Able to produce and update weekly progress programmes and site records
- Inspecting works for quality compliance and issuing inspection test QA reports to clients.
- Scheduling materials and labour to site, setting tasks to achieve short and long term project targets.
- Forecasting and reporting on task durations, managing sequencing of works and managing track changes to programme.
- Internal progress reporting, attending site meetings and ensuring compliance of health and safety policy.
- Presenting safety induction for all new personnel and visitors,
- Monitor and control of subcontract operations & staff to ensure works are carried out in line with specification and programme
- Ensuring health and safety standards are met by closely monitoring against method statements and risk assessments.
- Developing coordination between trade contractors, through daily meetings with trade supervisors.
- Seek and communicate information from consultant engineers and architects to trade package managers.
- Conduct meetings to plan and ensure project targets are met and construction issues are resolved to enable productivity ahead of programme.
- Maintain PUWER, LOLER and other mandatory records
- Control plant and equipment to and from site.
- Ensure QA compliance of installations
- Full clean UK driving licence