Senior Town Planner – York
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience
Due to continued expansion, this respected Planning and Environmental Consultancy are looking to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic Senior Town Planner to work out of their York offices. The successful Senior Town Planner will be joining an established multi-disciplinary team and will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects for private sector clients.
Qualifications and Experience:
Ideally candidates will have a relevant BSc / MSc and full membership to the Royal Institute of Town Planners (although candidates working towards this will also be considered). A minimum of six year’s planning experience is required, preferably within a consultancy environment.
- Developing and managing your own portfolio of clients
- Delivering and processing large scale residential planning applications
- Preparing appeal statements and attending Inquiries
- Liaising with clients and the public with reference to planning enquiries
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Preparing reports
- Joining a growing consultancy with excellent career progression opportunities
- Competitive starting salary and benefits package