Senior Town Planner – Swindon
Salary: depending on skills and experience
An excellent opportunity has become available for a Senior Town Planner to join a growing planning consultancy in Swindon. The successful Town Planner will quickly be exposed to a wide variety of rural projects within the residential and commercial sectors.
Qualifications and experience:
Candidates are sought with Chartered RTPI status (or working towards this) and a minimum of three year’s planning experience, ideally with a mix of private and local authority experience.
- Delivering the full range of planning and development services to clients
- Undertaking research
- Actively contribute to the further growth of the team and workload
- Building up a strong client portfolio
- Responding to client planning enquiries, producing tender documents and negotiating with statutory consultees
- Competitive starting salary and benefits package
- Excellent career progression opportunities