Senior Town Planner – Inverness
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience
Our client, a respected planning and architectural consultancy are urgently looking to appoint a Senior Town Planner to work out of their Inverness office. The role offers the successful Senior Town Planner the opportunity to work on a variety of small to medium scale projects and have the freedom to develop their own relationships with clients.
Qualifications and Experience:
Ideally candidates will have a degree (or equivalent) in a relevant planning discipline and will be a Chartered Member of the RTPI, candidates working towards this will also be considered. It is anticipated that the successful candidate will have demonstrable planning experience, working either within a Local Authority or Consultancy environment.
* Managing projects including planning applications, Development Plans submissions and appeals across varying sectors
* Assessing sites for development suitability
* Liaising with planning officers, architects, consultants and other third parties
* Preparing planning appraisals for new potential projects
* Undertaking research and analysis for sites, including planning policy and case history
* Preparing fee quotations and complete projects within budget
In return the company are offering a competitive starting salary, career progression opportunities and generous annual leave.