- Brief, manage and drive the external consultants in the preparation and issue of information to an agreed programme, fee and scope.
- Prepare programmes and reporting.
- Ensure that working drawings are in accordance with the approved and ensure discharge of planning conditions.
- To monitor and control all production information in close liaison with the Engineers and Estimator to ensure tight cost controls are kept and information produced in line with budget estimates.
- Monitor and control the Professional Fees budget and update fee reports on monthly basis.
- Attend site progress meetings and carry out site inspection.
- Attend meetings at various stages of the projects
- General liaison and coordination between other parties, both internal and external.
- Attend Subcontractor interviews.
- Respond to queries and resolve Technical/Construction problems.
- Issuing drawings and information for construction purposes.
- Ensuring current drawings are filed/listed correctly.
- Adoption of roads and sewers.
Good technical knowledge of residential development including infrastructurerequirements.
- A working knowledge of Building Regulations advantageous.
- Understanding of Section 104 & 38 Agreements.
- The ability to get on with people together with communication, meeting and management skills essential in dealing with multi-disciplined teams.
- The ability to recognise problems and deal with them in a speedy and effective manner.
- Must have previous experience of working for a home builder