A leading construction consultancy providing a comprehensive service and successfully delivering a wide range of projects across all construction sectors is currently seeking Senior quantity surveyor or quantity surveyor to join their team in Southampton.
As part of their continued planned expansion they are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor or Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial management team.
You will be expected to carry out commercial management, of a variety of projects for our clients, from inception through to final account. Your assistance in contract negotiation, bid management, processing initial enquiries, leads and the wider marketing representation of the company would be welcomed.
The works you manage must be completed on time, meet the highest quality criteria and meet wherever possible a goal of improved tender margins. You would be expected to work under your own initiative and to maintain a high standard of personal conduct with clients and design teams to ensure the reputation of the company were withheld.
You will have;
· a proven track record in project surveying and financial control.
· a minimum of 5 years construction experience including working with JCT, NEC, ICE Contracts.
· Excellent organisational skills and be competent in MS Office.
· A commercial, dynamic, innovative and methodical nature.
· Demonstrate excellent motivational and communication skills.
· Extensive experience in dealing with client professionals and subcontractors.
· A relevant degree, HND or professional qualification such as CIOB or RICS would be an advantage.
· An excellent package is offered with genuine career prospects.