The client is a leading firm of chartered surveyors, chartered town planners and property and business consultants. It has five offices in the UK and a strong reputation both locally and regionally of providing high quality professional advice.
Responsibilities / Duties:
The role is primarily focused on commercial property building surveying but an understanding of residential surveys is desirable.
The role requires the candidate to have experience in the following areas:
- Pre-acquisition building surveys
- Schedules of condition
- Preparation and negotiation of schedule of dilapidations
- Preparation of schedules of works
- Project management
- Assessment of rebuild cost for insurance purposes
- Party wall
- Planned maintenance programmes
The position is office-based with administrative support and the surveyor will be required to manage client relationships, provide fee quotes, arrange appointments and to manage their work to meet deadlines under their own initiative.
Must be an RICS Registered Building Surveyor with a minimum of 3 years’ post qualification experience.
- Salary: Competitive salary plus participation in the clients discretionary Performance Related Profit Sharing scheme.
- Training: All necessary training will be provided
- Healthcare Scheme: Inclusion in health cashplan following successful probation period. Optional voluntary Private Healthcare Scheme on a contributory basis.
- Holiday: 31 Days per annum, inclusive of bank holiday and 3 days to be taken between Christmas and New Year. An additional day accrues for every 3 years of service.
- Pension Scheme: Workplace pension scheme operated through NEST