My client have an excellent opportunity for a experienced Sales Estimator to join their team based on site at Bethersden, Nr Ashford in Kent. Reporting to the Commercial Manager you will become an integral part of our sales team.
They are an Architectural and Structural fabricator, installing 95% of fabricated metalworks. The company is family owned and run having produced over the years many high profile jobs in the city of London including works at: St Pauls Cathedral, Tower of London, Westminster Bridge and British Museum to name but a few.
The company is looking to the future having increased turnover last year and now feel further expansion can be utilised.
The idea candidate should ideally be:
- From an experienced sales background
- With Architectural or Structural experience, or both
- Have the ability to read engineering/technical drawings
- Have strong customer care and sales skills
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Be able to work well in a team environment
- Ability and knowledge of online quoting systems, i.e. Quimtec
- Full UK driving licence
In return they offer:
- Competitive salary
- 4 weeks holiday plus statutory holidays
- Long term future with expanding company
- Promotion available top right candidate
- Working Hours:
- Monday – Friday 08.00 – 17.30
You will be working closely with other construction professionals including Construction Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Planning Engineers.
You will be office based generally but will be required to make site visits and client visits on a regular basis, therefore a clean driving licence is required. Experience in working with building contracts and some experience in structural engineering or architectural technology would be a distinct advantage.
Starting salary @ £26 – 32k depending on experience.