Residential Building Surveyor (MRICS + Registered valuer) – Home Based – London, WC1, Brighton or South London – Mainly Residential
An exciting opportunity for enthusiastic Chartered Building Surveyors MRICS/ FRICS to join our growing team. (Positions also available to AssocRICS, MCIOB, MCABE qualifications)
This is a role ideal for a Building Surveyor (MRICS preferred) who is self-motivated, ambitious and organised. They should be excited about a varied range of work and be able to work independently.
You shall be carrying out Valuations, Homebuyers Reports and Building Surveys for residential properties and private customers. Other work shall include Party Wall and Neighbourly Matters, dilapidations, Schedules of Condition, Defect Diagnosis and Expert Witness reports.
We are a family run business and have vacancies in several office locations. We commit to delivering a tailored and first class service to our clients.
- Technical knowledge and competence with a logical and practical mind
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral, as the work requires interaction at all levels.
- Ability to build relationships with clients, customers and colleagues alike
- Full driving licence essential
- The successful applicant must be capable of working independently.
Salary circa £50,000 – £70,000 plus package depending upon experience and qualifications. Very competitive salary with flexible working to provide excellent work life balance.
- car allowance
- RICS membership fees
- formal CPD training
- funded staff events
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £45,000.00 to £70,000.00 /year
- London, Greater London
- Building Surveying: 3 years
- MRICS Qualification: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
Full Driving Licence