Who are they?
My client is a construction company based in East London who specialise in building and civil engineering works and services to a range of main contractor clients throughout London and the South East.
Who are they looking for?
The ideal candidate will come from a sub-contracting background and have a proven record of running multiple packages from £100k – £2m. The role will be split between the office and the sites.
- Sub-contractor experience
- Competence in assessing contract documents and contract requirements
- Proven track record of running all commercial aspects of projects from start to completion.
- 5+ years’ experience in similar role
What would they expect me to do?
- Preparation/Submission of valuations for payment with all supporting documentation
- Site measuring / office based take off measuring
- Management of subcontractor accounts
- Ensuring contractual compliance and dealing with contractual issues
- Pricing of variations
- Agreement of final accounts
- Management of the financial position of the project
- Liaising with clients, contractors and other consultants in regard to commercial aspects of the project
- Liaising with site managers to ensure necessary site records are maintained
What’s in it for me?
Salary offered is up to £65k based on experience plus package including car/car allowance.