A rapidly expanding construction company seeks an ambitious mid-level QS to join their growing team.
If you have residential experience with new build and refurbishments, then I will be very keen to speak to you.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Cost monitoring and planning
- Valuation submission and cash management
- Sub contract management and procurement
- Working closely with the Contracts Manager on all commercial and contractual issues
- Management of the risk process
- Preparation of target costs and budget estimates
- Financial reporting, including internal CVR reports, audits and forecasts and external reporting/audits
- Any other reasonable quantity surveying related task as directed by line manager or referred to in QS Procedures Manual
Salary is between £40-50k pa plus a very generous car allowance.
|Contact Name:||Sam Annis|
|Salary:||Up to £50k pa (based on experience)|