Senior Quantity Surveyor – Leading Main Contractor
£65k-£85k plus package, including company car/car allowance
My client is one of the leading Main Contractors in London who work on a variety of projects, including residential, commercial, leisure, healthcare and more!
Currently turning over £80m and growing year on year, they are quickly becoming the Contractor of choice for so many clients in London, Hertfordshire & the surrounding areas. They pride themselves on repeat business but also have a highly experienced Business Development team in order to secure new clients too.
Due to continued growth, they are now looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to be a key part of the team in London and work closely with the Commercial Director.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor who has a strong background working on a mix of projects to be part of an extremely well-run organisation and take the next step in their career.
The role of the Senior Quantity Surveyor
Reporting into the Commercial Director, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
– Calculate all the prime costs on developments within the business.
– Deal with valuations & payment notices
– Provide a detailed cost budget plan and share with the site tea,
– Maintain schedules of quantities and price them for the prime cost budget.
– Prepare estimates of all costs including sub-contractors & materials.
To be successful as a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will need to possess the following:
– 10 years’ + experience working with a Main Contractor on a variety of project
– Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar
Salary details for Senior Quantity Surveyor
– £65k-£85k depending on experience
– Bonus Scheme
– Company car/car allowance
– Private Healthcare
– Pension Scheme