Quantity Surveyor – Ground works / Civil Engineering – Bedford
£40,000 – £55,000 + Car + Fuel + Medical + Benefits
UCA are partnering with an established construction company based in the South East and are delighted to be recruiting for Quantity Surveyors to join their team on some high profile and prestigious projects working with their established client base.
The ideal applicant will have a minimum of 3 years commercial experience and must have worked with main contractors and must show stability in their employment background too
- Proven experience of working for a main contractor on new build or refurbishment projects
- Experience in preparing contracts, CVR’s, cash flow forecasts and final accounts.
- Knowledge of relevant building and construction regulations and standards.
- Strong numerical and IT skills
- Financially astute.
- Proven track record of maximising profit on contracts from £500k to £50m.
- Excellent supply chain relationships.
- Preferably live within 45 minutes of Head office (Bedford)
- Competitive salary dependent on experience.
- Car/Car allowance
- Pension & health care (after probation)
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday