Quantity Surveyor Job Description
The role will include the following responsibilities: –
- Quantity Surveying responsibilities on multiple sites throughout the UK.
- Must be able to prepare and submit monthly valuations.
- Will be required to read and understand contract documents.
- Required to price and submit variations to sub-contract by liaising with estimating, design and site team and then liaise with main contractor to agree variations.
- Attend design meetings with clients and our in-house design team to provide commercial support to designers.
- Will be based at the company’s Head Office in Stonehouse, Gloucester, but will regularly travel to different sites throughout the UK.