Our client is a specialist utilities service provider specialising in the delivery of integrated power and communications solutions. They offer turn-key solutions including design, project management, planning, construction and maintenance of infrastructure networks covering multiple utilities.
Based in Essex we are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their busy team.
Role and responsibilities:
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjusting budget projections accordingly
- Procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project
- Measure and value the work done on site
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers
- Select and/or source construction materials
- Write reports
Skills and Requirements
- Relevant qualifications in construction/quantity surveying
- 3-5 yrs experience working as a Quantity Surveyor
- Experience in working on large framework projects