Project Manager – Building Fabric M&E
Salary £47k-£55k (depending on experience) + Pension + Vehicle + Benefits.
Location – commutable to the Grays, Essex area.
Role / Opportunity:
- Opportunity to join a well established and growing Building Maintenance, Mechanical & Electrical provider based in the South East.
- You’ll be responsible for the project management and delivery of building services contracts.
- Responsible for quoting projects up to £1million in value.
- Working across building fabric maintenance, mechanical and electrical services within the FM sector.
- Delivery of projects / contracts to high profile commercial / blue chip sites.
- Mainly office based, local to Grays, with flexibility to travel and manage projects throughout various locations.
- Proven background in the trades and looking for someone who has successfully progressed into Projects / Contracts management.
- Background in FM or fabric maintenance (carpentry, painting, decorating), mechanical or electrical building maintenance services.
- RAMS experience.
- Experience quoting projects up to £1million.
- IT literate and experience with Microsoft Projects and Excel.