A growing construction consultancy Project Management practice in Central Manchester are seeking a confident Project Manager who is capable of running projects with minimal supervision from the Project Manager Directors.
The Project Manager will take ownership of projects, the successful Project Manager will provide pre and post contract services on exciting commercial, hotel and residential schemes across Manchester.
Project Manager Role
This role has excellent progression opportunities with a clear route to Senior Project Manager in the near future. There is an excellent structure in place to help the successful Project Manager achieve MRICS should they still be going through their APC.
The Project Manager
- BSc/MSc in Construction Project Management
- APC committed, or MRICS
- Good pre contract experience
- Construction Consultancy Project Management experience
- £50,000 – £55,000
- Car allowance
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Professional subscriptions
- APC fees
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory holiday
- Sick pay
- Annual pay review