Part 2 Architectural Assistant/ Newly Qualified Architect
Salary depending on experience
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be supporting an award-winning, RIBA Chartered architectural practice based in near Twickenham who are looking for a Part 2 Architectural Assistant or a Newly Qualified Architect to join them on a permanent basis.
As part of this role, you will be involved in a broad range of residential projects from one-off houses to large affordable and high-end private multi-storey apartment developments, student housing, hotels and various mixed use commercial and community elements.
All projects are delivered in BIM, therefore, the ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate a proven Revit proficiency. We were early adopters of BIM technology, developing our own in-house Revit systems and processes.
You will be joining a friendly and supportive team where career progression is actively encouraged.
To work as a Part 2 Architectural Assistant/ Newly Qualified Architectyou must:
– Be suitably qualified with a number of years’ worth of experience post qualification
– Have strong Revit skills alongside strong technical detailing experience
– Have the ability to manage a demanding workload of medium to large-scale projects
– Have strong knowledge of UK building regulations, construction detailing knowledge and hand sketching abilities
– Have a strong design portfolio
– Strong knowledge of AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketch Up and Revit
– Have excellent communication and organisational skills
– Be commercially aware, responsible and reliable
– Experience of preparing and presenting design proposals to the client
– Willing to take responsibility and able to use own initiative