A leading specialist on-site manufacturing organisation are expanding and are now looking to take on an experienced Manufacturing Team Leader, with high volume manufacturing experience to work closely with, and providing leadership to Manufacturing Operatives. You will work within a customer centric, team based environment, maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction, product cost and quality improvements.
- You will oversee the execution of the customer demand plan ensuring it meets to customers specifications
- You will help to identify and manage improvements to the team, process, costs and quality.
- The Manufacturing Team Leader will work closely Procurement team, ensure external spend is in line with the business’s objectives; realising a high level of customer service and operations efficiency.
- The incumbent will champion H&S initiatives and delivery within the manufacturing environment.
- You will also to drive competences and skills to build a cross-functional team within the manufacturing area.
Desirable Skills / Experience
- The role requires hands on approach and excellent people management skills.
- The right candidate will possess a successful track record of effective people management, ideally gained within a Skills & knowledge based manufacturing environment and a fast moving mechanical or electrical products environment.
- You will have knowledge and experience of business process improvement and change management.
- Strong planning and analytical skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Operational management experience gained within an SME environment.
- Ability to work multiple complex projects simultaneously.