My client is looking for an experienced hands-on Maintenance Manager to oversee the electrical maintenance team based in South-East Derbyshire. The main purpose of this role is to ensure that the plant runs at optimum capacity. You will be charged with the implementation of robust maintenance systems and manage maintenance projects from cradle to grave.
- To achieve optimum output levels you must have had experience in implementing maintenance strategies.
- You must act as a technical manager to the maintenance team comprising of engineers and technicians, Decide how the work of the project should be approached, organising schedules of work and assigning tasks.
- As the Maintenance Manager you must be able to utilise an intrinsic on production / process lines in order to be able to identify and correct process issues effectively.
- You must also champion continuous improvement initiatives, prepare engineering and feasibility proposals and act as a change agent.
- The Maintenance Manager will identify health and safety issues establishing best practice and implementing procedures
- You will liaise with the Senior Managers to help improve the production process.
- The incumbent will also ensure that equipment and assets are maintained efficiently.
- Nurtures team work, motivates and coaches the team, and ensure that company standards are maintained
- Experience in the maintenance of electrical and mechanical production equipment, specific of extrusion or recycling equipment
- Knowledge including maintenance systems and health & safety within a Manufacturing environment.
- Experience as a Maintenance Manager is essential
- Electrical maintenance training qualifications is essential, health and safety qualifications is an certainly desirable
- Driving license