Role: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
The Role & Responsibilities of the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Carry out planned repairs to Injection Mould, Rotational Moulding & Blow Mould machines, the factory and all services.
- Complete maintenance documentation. E.g. Reports and Schedules.
- Evaluate/identify and carry out improvements to machinery and the rest of the plant.
- Work closely with other departments on your shift.
- Liaise directly with suppliers and service engineers.
- Repair breakdowns in a safe & time efficient manner.
- Have a sound knowledge of electrical, pneumatic & hydraulic fault finding.
Requirements of the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Ideally you will have knowledge of plastics and the plastics processing requirements.
- Be fully conversant with all schematic drawings.
- Have a flexible approach towards this position,
- Ideally you will be from a plastic manufacturing background or a high-volume production environment,
- Previous experience of meeting targets and deadlines.
What will you get in return
- A brilliant place to work
- A fantastic team
Days, Afternoons, Nights. 6-2, 2-10, 10-6.