Are you interested in natural language understanding, predictive model building, structured graph mining, or applied machine learning?
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will be responsible for building state-of-the-art predictive models, end to end. You will have wide latitude to experiment with feature extraction, model design, as well as system evaluation. There are many open-ended questions yet to be answered, and lots of opportunities to make a lasting impact on our product.
- BSc, MSc, or PhD in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience in another quantitative field.
- Strong understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms.
- Hands-on experience designing, building, and evaluating predictive models.
- Proficiency in Python preferred. Java/C++/Go/Ruby experience is also welcome.
- Bonus points for strong understanding of natural language processing techniques and algorithms.
- Bonus points for familiarity with TensorFlow, PyTorch, or Keras.
- Bonus points for experience building and deploying products that include a web-based user interface.
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc.
- Proactive and excited to tackle open-ended problems independently.
- Statistical thinking.
- Strong attention to detail.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Great working environment.
- A stake in the business.
- A critical position in a high-growth machine learning startup.
- The chance to move fast, deploy often, and have a real impact on the product.
- The chance to learn and grow extremely fast.
- Pension plan.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Conference and self-development budget including travel.