Lift & Escalator repairs manager to work in London & home counties offering up to £50,000 + benefits
Your new company
This organisation was established in 2015 and have over 70 years of experience in the Lift Industry.
Their present geographical coverage is London & the Home Counties
Your new role
- Develop and manage a plan to deliver on monthly targets in line with Company repair processes.
- Ensure works surveys are carried out in a timely manner and plan activities with customer representative
- Ensure work is carried out to a high standard to customers’ satisfaction
- Identify opportunities for field and process efficiency by regularly monitoring and reviewing KPIs, material spend and labour hours.
- Ensure monthly margin, volume and efficiency targets are achieved on repair works.
- Provide accurate forecasting using the monthly repair planner
- Manage and lead the Repair team in order to improve overall performance levels and develop necessary talent
- Assess team’s skills and drive improvement to close skill gaps.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Be a Lift Industry Professional with a strong technical and repair background
- Able to demonstrate the ability to over-perform and show the leadership skills required to develop the repair team
- Have a track record in have successfully managing field engineers
- Minimum of NVQ 3 in Lift engineering
What you’ll get in return
- Salary between £40,000 – £50,000 depending on experience + competitive benefits package
- Company Vehicle
- Review annually with the opportunity to receive a pay increase
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
- Opportunity for career progression