My client is the UK’s largest independent manufacturers of EMC/RFI shielding products servicing many industries and many countries throughout. An excellent opportunity now exists for an internal sales engineer to join their sales team from their manufacturing facility in Braintree, Essex. The successful candidate will probably have a background in engineering, has an understanding of technical drawings and responding to technical queries feature on a daily basis, understanding of EMC gaskets will be desirable but not essential as in house training will be provided on the various materials. A successful track record within a technical sales environment would be advantageous.
- To respond quickly and efficiently to all in-coming sales enquiries, by telephone, fax and Email.
• Meet and exceed the customers delivery expectations.
• Liase between production and customer to efficiently and accurately answer general enquiries regarding production and deliveries.
• Ensure customer contact details are entered on the company database.
• Ensure all quotations are entered on the company database.
• Ensure all quotations are followed up within 48 hours.
• Ensure the external account managers are kept aware of any developments relevant to their accounts.
• When requested provide the management team with quotation follow up information and potential sales opportunities.
• Support the development and maintenance of a customer-focused culture within the organisation.
• Where necessary attend exhibitions representing the company in a professional manner.
• Be pro-active in recognising new sales opportunities.
• Effectively communicate internally and maintain good working relationships with fellow employees.