A technically astute, Quantity Surveying consultancy are heavily investing in the Cost Management side of the business. As a result, they are seeking an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor for their Hampshire office.
The successful Intermediate Quantity Surveyor will alongside private and public sector clients, whilst receiving the benefits of a successful, RICS accredited training programme.
The Intermediate Quantity Surveyors Role
The successful Intermediate Quantity Surveyor’s first few months will involve assisting an Associate on a mix of education, healthcare, and residential projects. Thereon, you shall run your own projects with support.
- Tender reports
- Contract administration
- Cost planning & Cost reports
- Attending site and client meetings
- Producing final accounts
The Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
- BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveyor (or similar)
- Committed to achieving MRICS
- Driving licence
- Consultancy / private practice experience
- Within a commutable distance of Winchester
- Hard working
- £30,000 – £40,000
- Life Assurance
- Private healthcare
- 25 days annual leave
- Professional subscriptions
- APC training and costs
- Company car scheme