- Head of Homes managing a number of extra care schemes.
- Tenant engagement & communities.
A fantastic organisation specialising in elderly & vulnerable managing a number of care schemes providing excellent service to tenants based in Liverpool.
- Overall management for a number of care schemes in Liverpool.
- Accountable to the Chief Operating Officer for leading and developing the adult homes, and the operational community services and responsibilities within their remit. All services must meet and preferably exceed statutory requirements and good practice standards. Where there is a regulatory requirement in services and where the post-holder is suitably qualified, the Head of Homes and Community Services will be the CQC Nominated Individual.
- Take the lead on; aspects of continuous improvement, efficient turnaround of growth/ improvement targets and progressing new projects/developments within the services.
- Work with the Registered Managers to achieve full occupancy or places in areas of remit.
- Ensure that staff carry out their duties to full legal and procedural requirements.
- Tenant engagement.
- Background within the care or similar sector at a senior manager level
- CQC regulatory experience
- Relevant management qualification
- Budget management experience
- Up to £55,000 salary
- Excellent pension scheme
- A number of additional company benefits