Do you have a Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar such as Civil, Structural or Mechanical Engineering? Are you looking to become a Chartered Engineer? Are you looking to join a growing business where you will have an exciting future where you can progress whilst working on exciting projects?
This dynamic, forward thinking business specialise in the design, development and delivery of complex, multi-disciplinary engineering projects for a range of blue chip and leading organisations across the globe. They have seen massive growth over the past 2 years and work with a number of growing sectors within food manufacturing, advanced manufacturing, energy and distribution. They are looking to invest into the future of the business and are therefore looking to recruit a Graduate with 1-2 years industry experience that they can train and develop to become a Chartered Quantity Surveyor.
In this role you will report directly to the Commercial Manager where you will play an integral part of their client facing team, playing a key role in ensuring client projects are effectively planned, and that they are delivered on time and to budget. You will prepare capital cost estimates, preparing pricing documents, commercial evaluation and negotiate with tenderers. Whilst working on a number of complex projects you will be given support to become a Chartered Engineer.
This exciting opportunity would therefore ideally suit an ambitious Graduate Engineer with 1-2 years’ experience who has worked on complex projects from a Civil, Structural or Mechanical Engineering background who is looking to join a growing company where you will play an instrumental part to the future success of the company and in turn you will become Chartered and have an opportunity to progress your career.
· Graduate Quantity Surveyor
· Working with blue chip world renowned clients
· Preparing capital cost estimates
· Produce tender reports
· Support to become Chartered
· Progression opportunities
· £30,000 – £36,000 + Career Progression + Support to become Chartered + Excellent Benefits
· Graduate Engineer from Construction, Civil, Structural or Mechanical Engineering
· Must have 1-2 years industry experience as a Quantity Surveyor
· Must be ambitious and looking to progress
· Must live local to Cheltenham or serious about relocating to the area
· Must have a valid UK passport for travel purposes