The role requires you to :
- Prepare accurate cost estimates for customers and in response to product developments.
- Confidently be able to read and assess technical drawings.
- Prepare quotes, compile bids and agree contracts
- Supply the company’s business development team with accurate costing and pricing figure.
- Ensure cost structures are stable, transparent and market driven. Manage and analyse all project costs.
You will have previously worked within a precision engineering environment (ideally aerospace manufacturing), with experience in estimating and material costing. Proficiency with excel / access MS Office programmes is essential.