The duties of the Estates Officer will be the following:
- Managing the operations/infrastructure of the service delivery team including, Team Leaders, Trade Staff and Contractors
- Working with the Energy Manager and to implement and develop energy improvement schemes
- Assisting the Maintenance Manager so you can carry out feasibility and financial option appraisals.
- Responsible for the management on maintenance, refurbishments and new build projects.
- Responsible with the up-keep of the Operating & Maintenance Manual Library.
- Assisting the Maintenance Manager with the management of the business plan.
- Help the Maintenance Manager with organising, undertaking and delegating specialist services
Ideal Candidates will have the following:
- ONC/HNC or equivalent examined qualification in an Electrical Engineering or related field
- 5 years experience of electrical maintenance work
- Understanding of mechanical supply and distribution systems within a large site/building
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm
Pay rate: £20PH – £22PH
Duration: 6 months ongoing