Electrician required for immediate start in Lincoln
Your new role
Hours: 8am to 4.30pm
Length of job: ASAP – 10/07/2020
To ensure that the delivery of electrical aspects are delivered in an effective, efficient and professional manner to the complete satisfaction of all of our direct and indirect clients.
Within in your new position you will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Isolates defective equipment from power supply, checks visually for faults, tests mechanical parts for faults, isolates the problem areas and take corrective action to repair the problem.
- Conducts preventative maintenance on machines and equipment by checking for smooth operation of the same and replacing worn and defective parts.
- The installation of electrical systems and associated equipment followed up with the appropriate certification.
- Assistance in the preparation of estimates / quotations as required.
- Taking an active part in the on call system, which may require the applicant to become an authorised person (Electrical, Confined Space or Pressure Systems).
- Conform to safety rules and apply good engineering and safety practices.
What you’ll need to succeed
In order to be successful within this role you will have had previous experience in a similar position as well as have the relevant qualifications. Qualified to City & Guilds 2360 Part 1 & 2 or equivalent NVQ & C&G 2382 -10 17th Edition Minimum requirements
What you’ll get in return
In return you will be receiving an hourly rate of £18 per hour.