Our Client based in Tonbridge is currently seeking an Electrically Biased Site Manager to join their projects team.
The role will involve nationwide travel; therefore, the successful candidate must be happy working away from home for the majority of the time. Company van and night out/meal allowance is paid.
SKILLS AND ATTIBUTES:
- Must be electrically qualified to 17th or 18th Edition
- Previous experience working as an Electrical Site Manager an advantage
- Ability to communicate with Subcontractors, Clients and other team members
- First Aid/H&S qualification an advantage, but training will be provided.
As the Electrical Site Manager your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordination and full control of the project from start through to completion.
- Co-ordinate closely with subcontractors under their control and facilitate the safe progress of works adhering to Health and Safety regulations at all times.
- Day to day management of Sub Contractors and operations on site.
- Liaise with the Contract Manager to ensure adequate labour and sub-contract resource is available on site utilising the agreed company sub-contractors.
- Carry out toolbox briefings to the site teams and sub-contractors.
- Plan and efficiently organise the site facilities and logistics, ensuring all equipment on site is fit for purpose and only operated by appropriately trained staff.
- Oversee deliveries and ensuring they are in line with the construction programme and procurement schedule.
- Ensure and Site Documentation and Health and Safety documentation is in order.
Working hours are Monday – Friday 9am-5pm.
(Additional hours may be required on occasion to ensure projects are completed to deadline.)
21 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
Company van, laptop and phone will be provided after a qualifying period.
Starting salary: £36K pa