Position: Document Controller– reporting to directors, working with project management teams.
Trial: 3 month trial period with 1 month notice either way.
- Cutting Sheets for small works projects, using Auto CAD- knowledge of this is desirable
- Standard/Typical Details (project specific or ideally augment tender submissions (Using Auto CAD)).
- Working closely with site based teams to ensure smooth running of projects
- Receive project drawings and documents and file accordingly on ASG server.
- Print relevant documents into hard copy folders.
- Update document registers.
- Issue new documents/ revised documents to main contractor via required database.
- Track comments from relevant parties and issue internally for amendments to be made.
- Coordinate and assist with issuing documents related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
- Generate the various document control reports as required.
- Typing of site documents, and follow up of all the site needs i.e RAMS, COSHH assessments etc
- Make sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable
- Maintain updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution clearly.
- Maintain the documents and drawings in the Document Control office under safe custody without any damage or deterioration with easy traceability.
- Maintain files and control logs as required by the project.
- Producing and issuing site meeting minutes.
- Producing and send samples.
- Arranging testing of materials and distributing reports.
- Materials Library.
- Ad-hoc administration duties as and when required.
Please note that all employees must be prepared to undertake reasonable duties other than those for which they have been specifically employed.
Location: Charlton / City site based as required along with occasional visits to sites.
Salary: £25,000.00 to £35,000.00 per annum (depending on experience), paid monthly, paid on the 15th of the following month
Salary Reviews: Annually
Generally the roll dictates a certain level of flexibility, but in the unlikely event of over time being specifically requested by the company, reimbursement will be paid at time & a half this will be rationalised and assessed with other Key Personal’s hours and input and performance within the company’s key performance indicators and Performance Bonus Scheme
Period of Notice
One month either way during first three months of employment escalating by 1 month for every further six months to a max of three months.
Additional Travel / Fares
Claimed at cost paid monthly with salary, (excludes journeys from home to place of work and return)
5.6 Weeks (or 28 Days) inclusive of ASG closure at Xmas and all statutory days
Basic Working Times
Normal working hours commence at 8.00am and finish at 5.00pm Monday to Friday.