Job Title: Designer
Salary: Salary £30-£35K
Level: We need Hot Rolled Steel Experience (Tekla and Advanced Steel).
Work Location: Wolverhampton
The client operates in many construction sectors including residential, commercial, health, education, student accommodation and leisure. Using light steel framing their Building System outperforms traditional methods of construction.
- Using Auto CAD, Frame CAD and Revit for the production of 3D modelling
- The production of general arrangement drawings,
- assembly drawings,
- material schedules,
- issue sheets,
- printing drawings,
- uploading and downloading drawings to web sites,
- sending drawings by email,
- ensure incoming and outgoing drawings are stored in accordance with company procedures
- ensuring drawings are presented in accordance with standard company practice
- Taking off quantities
- Site visits, attend site design meetings and overseeing jobs from conception to completion
- Reporting on progress of build on site
- Offer advice and technical advice to more junior members of the team
- Work under own initiative to provide standard detail as required.
- Report principally to Project Designer