A well-established client within the material handling industry has an opportunity for a Controls Manager to join their team. They have exciting projects on the horizon and the scope to grow a team long term as well as extensive training resources to ensure the continuation of your development.
- To lead a small team of Controls Engineers to ensure the success of projects ranging anything from £10,000 to £3,000,000, delegating workload as well as line management.
- Overseeing the Full life cycle of automation projects
- Ensuring safety systems and regulations are up to date
- Logistics warehousing, distribution centre or fulfilment experience preferred.
- Have proven success in leadership/ line management
- Understanding of warehouse design, material handling equipment.
- Strong organizational skills to manage priorities across multiple projects.
- Proven ability to develop creative and innovative customer solutions.
- Good commercial awareness and capabilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Careful, accurate and independent operation
- Reliability, teamwork, high self-initiative and customer orientation