Job Title: Contracts Manager
Job type:Full time
Work Location: St. Asaph
Salary: £55,000 plus package (company car or allowance)
The Client has grown to become one of the most respected names in the building, property development and construction industries. They have grown over the last two centuries are now in a leading position – floated on the Stock Exchange – it’s an exciting time to be join them.Ideally you will have experience of working within the residential sector with a strong technical aptitude and strong leadership skills. The Contracts Manager is responsible for encouraging, developing and supporting the site team so strong management skills are essential.
- You’ll be responsible for managing all site-based activities for residential sites.
- Ensuring that the projects are delivered on time, to the required standards within budget.
- Be in control of monitoring site progress in the form of weekly internal site meetings.
- Reporting on site progress in the form of site meetings, and reports.
- Based from the St. Asaph with travel to site when required across North Wales and the North West,
- Formulating and agreeing main contract programmes.
- Controlling the contractual correspondence of the development.
- Overseeing preparation and issuing of Operating and Maintenance manuals.
The right candidate will need to consider their work life balance and have the flexibility needed to fulfil this role.