Core Group are currently looking to speak with experienced Construction Managers based locally to Slough for an on-going commercial fit out project.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Manage the co-ordination of the Civil, Structural and Architectural work and M&E packages.
- Management of Site Safety
- Management of Site QA
- Management of Project Schedule in conjunction with Planner, Project Managers, Sub-Contractors and consulting Engineer/Architect
- Management of all costs associated with Project with the support of the project QS including:
- Plant and Equipment
Management of all day to day site operations Effectively manage sub-contractors and their activities Attend and hold weekly Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings Issue Daily Report to the Project Manager Ensure change management is handled correctly (Cost & Programme). Review drawings and setting out details Produce builders works drawings for services Carry out distribute & close out CSA snags
- Good knowledge of design and construction process
- Relevant experience of working on large pharmaceutical/data centre projects
- Ability to control and manage people and programs
- A trade background or a third level qualification
- Proven record of co-ordinating and managing large projects
- A minimum of 5 years as a Construction Manager
- Paying £70k + per annum depending on experience and qualifications.