Civil / Structural Engineer
£40,000-£50,000 + Market Leading Company Benefits Package
Lymington, Hampshire (Commutable by New Forest, Southampton, Portsmouth, Bournemouth, Christchurch)
Are you a Civil/Structural Engineer looking to step up into a senior role within a reputable and expanding company that offers autonomy, progression opportunities and a varied range of projects?
This is the opportunity for a Civil/Structural Engineer to work on a huge variety of projects with a well-established engineering and construction specialist consultancy.
In this role you will be leading the Civil Department of the company and will be able to create and shape your own Civil Engineering team as the demand for their specialist services continues to increase.
This role would suit a Civil/Structural Engineer looking to work with a continuously growing specialist where you will be given to shape a Civil Engineering team in your own image and work with a range of clients on a broad range of commercial and domestic projects.
- Involvement in projects of varying scale from conception through to completion, including project management and preparation of tender documents
- Assessing and understanding project requirements
- Agreeing timescales and specifications with clients and managers
- Preparation of documents and reports
- Paid overtime
- Performance based bonus
- Generous mileage rate paid for business travel
- Civil/ Structural Engineer or similar
- Experience working with AutoCAD/ Masterseries/ TEDDS/ Similar
- UK Driving Licence