Duties and responsibilities:
- Liaise with the senior Finance and Procurement teams to assist in budgets and financial reports.
- Prepare internal and external reports and documentation for the company – from CEO to Associate Directors/ senior staff this will include Work In Progress Reports, Management Reports, Staff/Office Reports
- Ensure good information flows within the board and its committees and between senior management and non-executive directors, by acting as a central point of liaison, as well as facilitating induction of new staff and assisting with professional development as required this will include organising training if necessary.
- Maintain good shareholder relations, through regular communication, and keep the board informed on shareholders’ views.
- Check that data protection laws are being adhered to in relation to the storage of data, and review and update data protection policies as and when required.
- Update all other company policies (including Employee Handbook, Health and Safety Policy, Operations Manual) when required and ensure that policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to in order to improve the efficiency in the way the business operates.
- To conduct research/analysis as directed by the CEO.
HR Function Duties
- Recruitment and management of junior staff.
- HR related tasks including creating job descriptions, screening, interviewing and placing staff.
- Managing staff training and employee relations.
- Set junior staff objectives, develop and implement plans to evaluate staff performance.
- Assign and delegating tasks to junior staff, ensuring changes in procedures to deal with workload variation.
Office Management Duties
- Use a range of software, including email, spreadsheets and databases, to ensure the efficient running of the office.
- Research new software and take responsibility for implementation.
- Control the office budget and produce reports on a monthly and annual basis.
- Develop and implement an office contact system.
- Manage all aspects of the office’s space/infrastructure planning (moves, adds, and changes to workstations) and provide answers, resources, and solutions as requested.
- Recruitment and management experience
- HR experience
- Ability to manage a high volume of work and diverse range of projects and activities.
- Previous work with VIP, Celebrity or High Net Worth level clientele is necessary as utmost discretion and professionalism is required.
- Advanced IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Experience of using and setting up CRMs
- Must be a good team player and have the ability to work well with staff at all levels