Based – Worcester
Salary Band – Min £32k – Max – £39k FTE
We have a new opportunity for a Chartered Building Surveyor to join our Project Management team in Worcester. Reporting to the Principal Building Surveyor, you will be part of a team of Building Surveyors who are responsible for undertaking feasibility studies, preparing scheme designs, costings along with project management on a range of building projects across the portfolio for our partners. You will have experience of managing tender processes and appointing contractors. You will possess degree in Building Surveying along with two years post qualifying experience. You will be used to working in a fast paced environment and managing your own workload to meet key deadlines. You will have a good working knowledge of Construction Design and Management (CDM) regulations and will be well versed in assessing and planning schemes of work to manage and minimise risks.
We currently manage a diverse public sector client portfolio so we require an individual who is passionate about building surveying and who can provide professional expertise and technical advice relating to the condition of assets across the portfolio. Above all you will be a self-starter and an excellent team player with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent salary package
- 25 days leave increasing to 30 days after 5 years’ service
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Excellent CPD and development and career progression opportunities
- Payment of professional membership fees
- Childcare vouchers, discounted gym membership and shopping discounts
- Opportunity to be part of a unique, forward thinking, progressive and ambitious Property Services organisation