- To effectively lead delivery of all hospitality & customer service functions.
- Leadership and supervision of the site team ensuring that all are fully conversant with policies and procedures.
- Maintaining information systems including StarRez, SharePoint, Navision, hard copy files, excel spreadsheets, ensuring that customer data is accurate, secure and compliant with the Data Protection Act.
- Produce all reports relevant for the management of the site to include lettings, rent collection, maintenance and incident reporting.
- Manage the Facilities Assistant to ensure there are no reported maintenance issues that have not been addressed and maintenance repairs are adhered to.
- Managing overall property presentation to the required standard
- Attend the Managers meetings and provide an update on all lettings, rent arrears, cost effective initiatives or good practices and site issues.
- Maintenance of security & safety of the building at all times.
- Management of the full letting cycle of the large commercial building such as; planning the availability and viewing of all rooms to let and achieving all monthly lettings targets to ensure the site is 100% let year on year and that you are meeting the job requirements in the mystery shop audits.
- Ensure all check in inspections are carried out post summer works programme delivery and pre check in.
- Manage all complaints in a professional and confidential manner providing decisive and effective responses, assisting in and resolving customer disputes.
- To ensure compliance with all company policies and that they are adhered to.
Required skills, experience and attributes:
- Minimum of 2 years in a site management role or relevant post of similar responsibility.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
- Ideally a first aid qualification
- IT literate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Focus on & commitment to excellence in customer service
- Ability to analyse & interpret data
- Desire to deliver and achieve excellent standards of service
- The ability to lead & work within a team
- Positive and enthusiastic
- The ability to stay calm under pressure