Associate Lecturers – Fashion Retail
London, West End
Paying up to £37.58 per hour
The Fashion Retail Academy (Ofsted outstanding) is a unique, industry led college. Founded by retail giants, we offer a range of exclusive Fashion courses with unparalleled industry involvement to ensure our students gain the skills and contacts needed to successfully progress to employment.
Supported by and working closely with over 130 fashion brands, we offer a wide range of specialist fashion Diploma, Degree and Short courses, many of these exclusive to the FRA, for students of all ages with start dates throughout the year.
We have exciting opportunities available for Fashion industry experts, professionals, freelancers and lecturers to join our dynamic team in the heart of the West End. We are looking for those who are available to start in the new Academic year in September 2019.
We currently have the following specific teaching opportunities available:
- Associate Lecturer – Digital Skills (Variable hours on Mondays/Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Fridays)
- Associate Lecturer – PPD (Variable hours on Mondays/Tuesdays)
- Associate Lecturer – Level 3 Fashion Retail Environments (Mondays am/pm & Fridays pm)
- Associate Lecturer – Level 3 Fashion Design Illustration (Thursdays am/pm)
- Associate Lecturer – Internationalisation and Globalisation (4 days per week / Monday 23 Sept – Friday 18 October).
- Associate Lecturer – Digital Marketing & Data Analytics
- Associate Lecturer – Fashion Retail Marketing & Business
Additionally we are always on the lookout for Fashion Retail industry experts, professionals, freelancers and lecturers to join our talent bank.
In return for you expertise, we offer support in developing your teaching practice in a vibrant environment working alongside an innovative and supportive team of Associate Lecturers, industry entrepreneurs and dual industry professionals.
For more information about us, visit our website
How to apply: Please apply via the Associate Lecturer Vacancy Link on our website.
Please apply ASAP as we will be reviewing applications as they come in.
This is an open recruitment campaign to source candidates for our September 2019 Associate Lecturer intake and for addition to our talent bank for future opportunities.
For any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org