Key Responsibilities include;
- Assisting and be responsible for the drafting, control and reporting of service charge budgets and expenditure for the site(s).
- Compile and maintain records relating to the site(s).
- Ensure maintenance and repair programme is in place.
- Responsibility for the health and safety compliance on site and the maintenance of records.
- Liaise with the surveying team to produce reports and attend meetings with relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure the property achieves the KPIs set by the client.
- Environmental management on site in compliance with policy and procedure.
- Any other duties as directed by your line manager.
Key Requirements include;
- Deep understanding of relationship development at all levels.
- Certificate of IOSH (NEBOSH Desirable).
- Ability to plan and manage own workload.
- Have a deep understanding of legislation and policy relating to health and safety.
- Comprehensive understanding of the principles of service charges.
- Know and understand how to apply legislation and policies relating to Environmental protection.