Asbestos Surveyor/Asbestos Consultant – Nottingham – East Midlands
£24,000 – £29,000 + Benefits + Overtime + Further Training
This is an excellent opportunity for an Asbestos Surveyor to join a leading environmental consultancy who have an excellent reputation in the market. My client is working on major sites within the East Midlands region and would be looking for an Asbestos Surveyor who is BOHS P402 Qualified.
My client will put the chosen candidate through extra qualifications (BOHS P403, P404, P405) and make sure that you are signed off on Commercial and Industrial sites.
Key Duties of an Asbestos Surveyor Include:
- Conducting Management, Refurbishment and Demolition Surveys on sites in the East Midlands Region
- Working on mainly Commercial and Industrial sites
- Working alongside UKAS regulations
- Developing and maintaining Client Relationships whilst out on site
- BOHS P402 or Equivalent
- Full UK Driving License
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Reading and Writing Skills
- IT Literate
- 18 months experience in this role
A Competitive Basic Salary is on offer and Benefits Such as: Pension, Company Vehicle, Fuel Card, Life Assurance, Private Health Care, Phone, Tablet, Further Training, Overtime Opportunities and much more!