Asbestos Surveyor Analyst
£27,000 – £30,000 + Benefits
Birmingham, West Midlands
Our client is a highly successful Asbestos Management Consultancy that delivers asbestos surveying, air monitoring, consultancy & training services to a wide range of clients across the UK and afar. Due to the recent success of being awarded a large contract in the Midlands, my client is looking to employ an experienced and quality driven Asbestos Surveyor Analyst to carry out asbestos surveys and air monitoring duties in various sites located across the West Midlands.
The successful Asbestos Surveyor Analyst will be BOHS P402, P403, P404 qualified and have a minimum of two years’ experience in asbestos surveying and air monitoring. Traveling from site to site will be required so possessing full UK driving license is essential, as well as having excellent communication skills and sound working knowledge of HSG 248 and 264 guidelines.
Asbestos Surveyor Analyst Duties:
- Carrying out all disciplines of asbestos surveying and building inspection, including management, refurbishment and demolition surveys, as well as land investigation and inspection
- Air monitoring and airborne fibre counting
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Curating accurate reports
- Collecting bulk samples
- Ensuring all work carried out is in line with HSG:264 & HSG:248
On offer, is a competitive basic salary between £26,000 – £30,000 (depending on experience) and a full benefits package which includes a fully equipped company vehicle and fuel card, excellent overtime rates and options, company pension scheme and on-going training and development opportunities to further your career.