Asbestos Surveyor Analyst
£28,000 – £33,000 + Benefits
Northampton, East Midlands
A brand new opportunity has arisen within a large multi-disciplinary consultancy that specialise in Asbestos Management and Health & Ssfety. With almost 20 years trading experience, our client has seen progressive expansion over the past few years and now operate from 3 modern offices located in the East Midlands, North of England and the South East.
They are seeking experienced Asbestos Surveyor Analyst’s to join their team and carry out Management, Refurbishment and Demolition surveys, air monitoring and 4 stage clearances to a wide range of clients in the private and public sector. You will also be responsible for collecting bulk samples, producing high quality survey and analytical reports, representing the company in a professional manner at all times and maintaining strong client relationships.
- BOHS P402, P403 + P404/RSPH3 certifications
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in asbestos surveying and air monitoring
- Full UK driving license and willing to commute across the East Midlands and Home Counties
- Excellent understanding of HSG:264 and HSG:248
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and experience of TEAMS (or similar) systems
Along with working for a leading independent consultancy, you will access to industry leading on-going training opportunities and a fully benefits package which includes a fully expensed company vehicle, company matched pension scheme, competitive overtime rates and options, annual company events, and more.