£26,000 – £29,000, + Benefits
I have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Asbestos surveyor to join a successful and expanding Building Services Consultancy. Due to the acquisition of a large contract located in Worcestershire, my client is seeking a hardworking and driven Asbestos Surveyor to join their West Midlands branch and carry out Management, Refurbishment & Demolition surveys on a range of domestic and commercial premises.
The successful Asbestos Surveyor will have a minimum of two years (post qualification) experience and competent in carrying out Refurbishment & Demolition surveys on various sites.
Additional requirements include:
- Hold the BOHS P402/RSPH3 certification with a minimum of 2 years’ (post qualification) experience
- Full UK driving licence with flexibility to commute across sites
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Keen eye for detail
- Good level of IT and numeracy skills
- Experience in collecting data using a tablet
Duties of an Asbestos Surveyor:
- Sampling and Surveys of asbestos in buildings (Management and Refurbishment/Demolition)
- Reassessments of asbestos materials in buildings
- Ensuring appropriate records are stored and maintained
- Liaising and building relationships with the company’s portfolio of clients
- Ensuring all work carried out is to a high standard and in line with HSG: 264
In return, you can expect to receive a competitive salary, company vehicle and fuel card, fantastic overtime rates and options, childcare vouchers and superb training and development opportunities to further your career.