Asbestos Analyst – BOHS P403 + P404
£26,000 – £30,000 + Overtime + Benefits
Bury St. Edmunds, East Anglia
Our client is a UKAS accredited Environmental Consultancy who have built a fantastic reputation in the asbestos market and possess a large, mixed portfolio of clients across the UK. They are now looking for highly motivated and quality driven Asbestos Analyst to join their close-knit team due to securing a number of new contracts across East Anglia.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Asbestos Analyst who is looking to develop their skill-set, as on offer is the opportunity to complete the BOHS P402 qualification and become a dual trained Asbestos Surveyor Analyst.
Asbestos Analyst Duties:
- Carrying out Asbestos Air Tests, Asbestos Fibre Counts, 4-Stage clearance testing
- Liaise with clients and members of the public daily
- Use PCM (Phase Contrast Microscopy Techniques) for all Analytical work
- Submit relevant reports through the TEAMS software and produce relevant certificates on site
- BOHS P403 + P404/RSPH3 qualified with a minimum of 2 years field experience
- Additional BOHS P402 qualification is highly desirable
- Competent in carrying out Air Monitoring and 4-Stage Clearances
- Full UK driving license with the flexibility to sites across East Anglia and further afield when required
- Excellent knowledge of the health and safety legislation in relation to asbestos